Monday, December 24, 2007

conversations with my other half

i gave up on the stupid FIRST video at about 2 sth and went blog hopping around my old SC friends' blogs.everyone's all grown up and basically young adult now.like i am,just that my life has pretty much been left unchanged and i still am,in all my essence of youth,jonk.surprisingly never changing.doing the video has been a highly annoying task,and i really want to do it for God,but i don't know how long i can hold up.

everyone seems to be off doing their own thing before christmas,and whilst i'm stuck doing the video,i also have no one to talk to online.i think david's sick of entertaining a very bored girl,who also happens to be under his charge and is evidently not doing her work.not sure.maybe it hasn't hit him yet that i'm talking to him instead of doing the more important thing of...the video.

sheesh,i can't even prepare christmas stuff properly because there's so much editing to be done! and i need the toilet now,too.been having little conversations in my own head with myself and a non-existent other person.thus my nicks would all not make any sense to anyone.

okay whatever i'm going to bathe now,then sleep at this sane hour.

No comments: