Friday, December 28, 2007

to me you are perfect


watching love actually takes you out of your boring,hopeless life and immerses you in a world of dreams eerily coming true.sigh and wake up when the movie ends.life isn't that fantastic.

i found the pieces in my hand
they were always there
it just took some time for me to understand
you gave me words i just can't say
so if nothing else
i'll just hold on while you drift away;

this song just started playing on my itunes.how weird!!!! i didn't even click anything.anyway,read my previous post for a good read.i can't think of anything better to express myself now.sometimes i wish i could paint,because then i could paint the way i feel at any moment.

i held the pieces of my soul
i was shattered
and i wanted you to come and make me whole
then i saw you yesterday
but you didn't notice
you just walked away

i was thinking about it just now in the toilet.i really do want words for Christmas.i just want to hear them,read them,have them pummel through me and blow my insides apart with their honesty.words are the most powerful things in the world.it's little wonder why i did 'the pen is mightier than the sword' for GP essay.just a few words can break a man.words mean so much to me.ho meng told me that last year.i don't think he could have been more right.

your words are the pieces of your soul.it frustrates me when i don't get much of them.

sigh,most of the time i am a sad,blabbering fool.

i kissed the screen today.but i must get over you.sorry.

No comments: