Monday, December 17, 2007

hold on while i blog

i had sudden inspiration today while talking to a certain someone whom robyn will most certainly snort at and tell me to go kill myself.the inspiration was for my msn nick,which is 'hold on while i end my relationship',and yes i know it is so lame but i thought it was so funny when it flashed in my mind.basically what was happening was because i was trying to hold like a decent conversation with that someone whom robyn would be rolling her eyes at now while reading this (if she ever does,which is never) as well as juggling phone calls about smash.i've been so busy i could just eat my handphone and my smash notebook.so whilst i was trying to say goodbye quickly in bid to end the msn conversation so that i could actually talk properly to joshua on the phone,i felt like saying (outloud,into the receiver) 'hold on while i end my relationship' to him (josh) instead of 'hold on while i end my conversation'.i bet this makes no sense.but it felt distinctly freudian.the actual words flashed in my head.

i could just end this post now and make everything seem completely pointless.

okay since i've just paused for 2 minutes wondering which part of my lonely heart to spit out and chew on in this post and not gotten an answer,i think i shall.

No comments: